THE FREELANCE MBA
By doing the MBA for Freelancers you’ll not only discover your own hidden motivations for being a freelancer, but you’ll also discover what you want for your business. Do you want to stay small, or grow into an agency yourself? We’ll teach you how to achieve your freelance dreams.
The MBA for Freelancers course work has been developed over years, by business consultants at What The Freelance that specialise in the marketing, media, digital and communications industry.
What you will learn:
- Freelancing as a business
- How to set business goals and define your growth
- The art of strategy
- The basics of bookkeeping, financial statements and management reports
- Everything you need to know about human resources (HR)
- Mastering sales and your own sales strategy
- Strategic account management
- How to do your own marketing
- Putting systems in place (i.e. time-keeping, production, CRM and more)
- Understanding procurement and supplier relationships
Find out more by sending us your details and below: